Do you have doubts? Find all the answers to frequently asked questions
What are the Check-in & Check out
Check-in starts at 12.30 p.m. If you cannot check-in by 2:00 p.m., please let us know.
Check-out: On the day of your departure, your room and all services will remain at your disposal until 10:00 a.m.
Is late check-out possible?
Late check-out is possible upon request, and based upon availability. You can request to use your room for extended time. In any case, this option must be agreed in advance with our Reception and includes an additional cost.
Where can I park my car?
Guarded and insured parking (€ 5,00 per day) at 1,5 km, serviced by continuous and free SHUTTLE to/from the hotel, from 07.30 a.m. to 3:30 a.m.
Garage (€ 9,00 per day) at 350 mt. (we recommend making a reservation for either parking garage).
Guests can also choose to park free of charge in the areas located near the hotel.
When are breakfast and meals served?
Delicious sweet and savory buffet breakfast (7:45/10:00)
Late breakfast, you can enjoy a delicious breakfast with cappuccino and croissants served at our bar!
Lunch and dinner, with more flexible hours (12:30/14:00 - 19:10/20:45) thanks to our buffet service, with many different meat- and fish-based dishes. Buffet rich in vegetables, salads and side dishes.
Where is the hotel located?
The hotel is located in a strategic position, at the center of everything, a few steps from the beach, in the heart of the historical center, 5 minutes from the Square of the Dancing Fountains, a few steps from the Marina and the dock.
For those who have food intolerances?
We kindly ask you to tell us when you request a preventative food intolerance.
And what about the little ones?
Mini Lisa is our play area with toys suitable for different age groups, TV with cartoons for everyone!
Our entertainer will entertain your children during meal times with games and small activities.
For the little ones, our kitchen prepares vegetable and other soups every day.
Our Chef Marta is at your complete disposal to evaluate with her mother the most particular needs of the little ones.
In the restaurant: high chairs, dishes and baby bottle warmers; In the living room: refrigerator available to store baby foods, fruit, yogurt, and various personal foods;
In the room: safety rails, cots, baby bath tubs, step stools, toilet reducer rings, and changing tables;
In the pool: arm floats and swim rings;
For walking: bicycles with child seats, and if you forgot your stroller, do not worry ... we have some at your disposal!
Is it possible to have discounted tickets for the parks?
Availability of discounted tickets to theme parks: "Le Navi" Aquarium of Cattolica, Aquafan and Oltremare.
Tickets must be pre-booked in reception 1-2 days before
Do you allow pets?
We are a pet-friendly Hotel; your little friends are welcome.
For your couple or family vacation with your 4-legged friend, we make available some special rooms.
The confirmation of your stay is subject to the availability of these rooms; we will charge € 50.00 for the sanitation of these rooms.
Your little friends have access to the hotel, with the exception of restaurant and swimming pool.
If you want to have lunch in the company of your pet, a terrace restaurant overlooking the pool is available at the hotel.
In common areas, we ask you to fit your pet with a muzzle and trust that in the presence of children and other guests you will pay close attention to your 4-legged friend.
Concerning the possibility of bringing you pet to the beach, Cattolica implements a national law which prohibits animals from accessing beaches. Therefore, we ask you to contact our lifeguard for any clarifications and availability.
Does the hotel meet accessibility standards?
The hotel is accessible and available to ensure maximum self-sufficiency to guests with disabilities or limited mobility.
- Elevator with maximum door opening width of 66 cm. Internal dimensions 115x95 cm.
- Two well-equipped rooms, whose size provides wheelchairs the necessary maneuvering space. One of the two rooms is suitable for up to 5 people.
- The bathroom features large support handles installed by the toilet, one of which is foldable, for reliable grip during movement. All sanitary wares are wall-mounted at about 50 cm from the floor. The shower stall is curbless and equipped with a folding door opening outward, as well as a seat with anti-slip, wall-mounted 50 cm from the floor.
- Our hotel is free of architectural barriers at the entrance, as well as in the lobby, bar, living room, porch overlooking the swimming pool, and restaurant. Much to our regret, the swimming pool is not accessible to wheelchair-bound guests because it features a few steps.
- The "Flora e Carmela 18-19" Beach, which works directly with our hotel, includes wheelchair-accessible services, as well as a fully equipped bathroom.
- All municipal parking places identified with blue markings are free of charge for vehicles with special disabled parking placards.